9/04/2011

Weekend away OOTD

Hey lovely girls! long time no blog I know but I'm back now.
I went away for the week end down to Brighton to see funny man lee evens, which was grate and I also went to Silverstone to the famous car show (not my choice! was my man and I will not be going again!)

Anyway, this was what I wore in Brighton:


Top-ZARA
Maxi skirt-ZARA
Shoes-H&M
Bag- yes, I got the laura IT bag.

What I eat: (just for fun!)


I love Brighton, its such a different place and full of life. As for Silverstone well........no OOTD for you as it was such bad weather fashion went out the window!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit! Totally wearable and so effortlessly chic! Love the animal print with the plain white top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look BEAUTIFUL when you smile! Not to say that you aren't beautiful anyway! hehe Defo should smile like that more! =D

    ReplyDelete