9/20/2011

What I eat today

Hello everyone!
Long time no blog I know, just been super busy but I am back now and really craving healthy food! (Even tossed out some cheesecake I had left over from the week end)

so here we go:

Breakfast:
A cup of hot water with lemon and an innocence smoothie (no cereal as ran out of milk!)

Lunch:
A big bowl of my yellow pea soup and a revita with extra light Philadelphia cheese.

Snack:
Some pineapple chunks.

Dinner:
A few  new potatoes with a tablespoon of extra light mayo , some roasted baby tomato's and some broccoli

After dinner:
Some strawberry's and a weightwatchers chocolate mousse.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could buy weightwatchers products where I live, but they're not available in Portugal... :(
    I'm making roast veggies for dinner tonight, it's one of my favorite dishes!

    ReplyDelete