6/02/2012

She said beauty- June box!




It seems like the beauty world these days is being dominated by beauty boxes. I love the idea of getting a little box of girly surprises every month and been able to try out products that you may have not  heard of before, or even  picked  yourself but once you try them you may be very pleasantly surprised . I was very kindly sent SHESAIDBEAUTY’S June box to try out, so here are my thoughts!


For £9 +p&p you receive 5 beauty samples delivered to your door step every month, so take a look at the SHESAIDBEAUTY website- https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/beauty-box?gclid=CP7pzKOfr7ACFcUmtAodlRb8TQ


In this box I got:


A sample of the Yardley London Royal Diamond Eau de toilette-  A lovely fresh floral scent that I would have never really looked at, but I really like! Full size costs £9.99


Balance me super moisturizing hand cream – A rich hand cream with a lovely herbal scent, perfect handbag material!  A full 30ml would cost you £6.00 and a full size 100ml would cost you £14.50.


Elemis tranquil touch indulgent bath elixir- I love Elemis products and this is not exception, it smells amazing  and I can’t wait to have a bath with it! Full size costs £19.00.


St Tropez gradual tan everyday body moisturiser –We all hear fab things about  St Tropez products and I’m really looking forward to trying this out. Full size costs £14.30


Let’s go lashes- Very dramatic, sexy lashes! Perfect  for a night out. Cost £8.95


Bonus sample- Ginvera green tea nude cover BB cream sample- Full size cost £20.


Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? If so, what did you get in yours thins month?   
   
-Thesparkleicious-

No comments:

Post a Comment