6/05/2012

OOTD-5/06/2012





Hey guys! Sorry I have been away for this long, I have a nightmare of a weekend (our car broke down) but nonetheless, I’m back with a little outfit of the day for you. I had a few little things to pick up and I had a coffee with my boyfriend (and just so you know I have decided I much prefer COSTA to STARBUCKS) so my outfit is very simple, but girly.

Jumper- Dorothy Perkins

Plain black tank top- Primark

Skirt (I am obsessed with this skirt!)- This is from TOPSHOP and I find it so easy to wear and super flattering if you have a larger bottom half like me. If you want to take a look it’s available here  http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4937791&langId=-1&sort_field=Price%20Ascending&categoryId=208530&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20

Tights- M&S

Boots- These are from ASOS and I highly recommend these, they are so lovely and come in so many different shades but I think the navy is just a little unusual and just as easy to wear as black. If you want to look at them, they are available here http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-AGGIE-Suede-Western-Ankle-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1892242&SearchQuery=aggie%20boots&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Navy

Accessories:
Jewellery- My necklace was a gift from a family member, and my ring is from Swarovski crystal.
Bag-Accessorize.

Enjoy!
    

-Thesparkleicious-

No comments:

Post a Comment