10/31/2011

Nails de jour

I will be the first to confess I am a nail polish junkie,yes  My name is Avia and i'm addicted to nail polish. I was in boots the other day and felt like buying a few nail polishes (as you do). They all ended up being by BARRY M because I love those polishes....grate colors, amazing formulas, good staying power and easy to remove (You may think that's an odd thing to say, but after my little incident with  the purple sex and the city polishes I now truly appreciate an easy to remove polish). The one I am loving at the moment is shade 273 raspberry.




This is such a grate winter shade.....a rich, glossy deep but not too vampy red. And as you can see I am pretty pale at the moment and I love how this shade works with my skin tone.


What nail polishes are you in love with at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. I love Barry B's Raspberry its such a pretty colour. I just discovered your youtube channel and blog so started following. x Hope you can stop by my blog ...www.elefont-at.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Had a look and you have a gr8 blog! love the post you did with missbudgetbeauty too:) xx

    ReplyDelete